Our Vision for the Future
Our vision is to build a Company that delivers concise, timely and relevant financial solutions to our clients. Our mission is to work alongside our clients to help them achieve their life and financial goals.
Our Core Values
- We honestly believe that our clients come first. We will always seek to provide advice that is only in the best interest of the client.
- We will provide a reliable and consistent experience for our clients, we will be available, respectful and loyal to our clients and at all times honest in the delivery of our services.
- We will constantly seek to be innovative, creating an outstanding client experience.
- Our Company will seek to recruit honest, passionate professionals who have the courage to deliver an extraordinary service that delivers measurable results.
- Our Company will treat every individual that it engages with respect. Our Company will not tolerate sexism, racism or any prejudicial actions against any minority group.
- We will not accept commissions or payments from any 3rd parties in relation to the delivery of financial advice, our clients will pay a fee for our services and we will receive no additional payment beyond that agreed fee.
- We promise to ‘enjoy the ride’ with our clients sharing good humor whilst delivering and superb client experience.
Private Wealth Adviser.
Authorised representative of Advocate Advisory Pty Ltd.
AFSL 405576 / Corporate Authorised Representaive No. 329088.
ASIC no. 242241.
Meet our Founder
Andrew has more than 30 years experience in Financial Planning. From running a successful practice in Sydney for 20 years to now founding and running CS Capital Group. Andrew has always been focused on his clients.
“I built CS Capital Group from the ground up – I have created a fully digital business that serves only one purpose, and that is to work with our clients to help them achieve their financial goals.”
Andrew has been a leading figure in the financial planning industry for decades having been a financial commentator for Sky News and radio 2UE in Sydney as well as a key note speaker at conferences all around the world.
Andrew has five children spread between Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and New York City. He has a keen interest in golf being the Vice-Captain at Medway Golf Club in Melbourne and is a race-horse owner and a member of the VRC and MVRC.
Meet our Leadership Team
Client Care Manager
Cigi is passionate about ensuring that our clients feel a part of our family and will make sure that your first engagement with us is as smooth and as comfortable as possible. From there Cigi will be your first point of contact, setting your appointment times, working with you and generally making you feel right at home. During this process Cigi becomes your go-to person.
Cigi has had more than 12 years of experience in client services, including working previously for National Australia Bank (Plum and MLC), AXA Australia and AMP.
“I know first-hand how difficult financial services can be. My job is to make it as easy as possible for our clients. Constant communication throughout the process can make it seem less intimidating. I look forward to working with you and Andrew on your special journey.”
Andrew Bowring “ Clients love working with Cigi, she is an invaluable part of my team. We take our clients on a financial journey and I am fortunate that Cigi is right there with them to make sure they arrive at their destination”
Cigi is married with two small children Mason and Makaira - her interest outside work include: watching the AFL footy team Collingwood play, clay target shooting and hand making blankets.
Financial Lending Executive
A former banker with the Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Shane has an in-depth knowledge of specialised lending developed over the past 20 years. He is an expert in arranging mortgages, corporate and commercial finance and finance for equipment.
Shane believes that financial advice should be an ongoing commitment - not just a one off exercise. That’s why his emphasis is on guiding you through the entire loan process, from beginning to end, ensuring you feel confident about your financial decisions.